Handy Hints For Your Swim Lesson
You have made a great decision to give your child life skills and skills for life by providing them learn-to-swim lessons.
To make the most of your lessons, we suggest the following tips:
- We suggest play time after the lesson so swimmers are not too tired
- Aquababies don’t need to wear hats during lessons
- Don’t have a big feed before lessons
- Please consider clothing which will assist movement through water – fitting togs, not loose fitting board shorts and rash vests as loose items restrict swimming performance
- Tie longer back hair or wear a swim cap
- Be prepared with goggles, cap, fins etc. BEFORE the start of your lesson
- Please don’t enter the water in the lesson area until your class is due to commence and the teacher invites the students in
Thanks and have a great lesson! If you have any questions, please see our on-deck supervisor or the front desk.