Do you have a child with a disability who needs to learn to swim?
Love2swim school has developed a specialised learn to swim program for children and adults with disabilities.
Classes are led by our seniors swim teacher, whose qualifications include:
- Swimming & Water Safety
- People with a Disability
- Infant & Preschool Aquatics
- Competitive Strokes
Each student will have a personal proficiency program developed as part of an overall program, catering for individual needs.
Dolphin Squad Class
PER 45 MINUTE CLASS
- Aimed at competent swimmers who don’t require in-water teacher support
- Fees are term-based and cost $16.50 per 45 minute
- Classes are held on Friday from 4:30pm – 5:15pm
Junior Dolphins Class
PER 30 MINUTE CLASS
- For children in their early learning stages of swimming who require in-water teaching support
- Fees are term-based and cost $15 per 30 minute Junior Dolphin class
- Classes are held on Wednesday from 4pm- 4:30pm and Friday from 3:30pm – 4:30 pm